For abstracts sent by e-mail, please use the following guidelines:
– maximum size: 250 words;
– language: English;
– do not use paragraphs or indentations;
– do not use any formatting settings.
The abstract must contain:
– a title followed by an empty line. The Title cannot be longer that 200 characters (including spaces);
– the authors, written in one line: initials, followed by name (please do not use any professional or academic titles). The name of the presenting author will be underlined. Please leave an empty line after the authors line;
– affiliation (department, medical institution, city, country) for all authors, followed by an empty line;
– 3 – 5 keywords on a distinctive line;
– the content of the abstract, with the following sections: Introduction, Material and method(s), Results, Conclusions. The content must contain enough information to justify the conclusion
Please do not insert graphic elements or table in the abstract!
All abbreviations will be explained at their first use in text!