Scientific sessions are scheduled on Thursday, October 21 and Friday, October 22th (full day).
The program will include the following scientific sessions:
– surgery (endocrine and breast tumors)
– oncology (endocrine and breast tumors)
Sessions will be held in Eminescu and Creanga conference rooms of Grand Hotel Traian. All the sessions will be available also online, on a dedicated virtual platform events.
Through the virtual event platform, participants can benefit of all key experiences of an online conference:
1. They can find information about the event, program, exhibitors, abstracts, etc.
2. They can follow scientific presentations, via live streaming.
3. They can interact real-time with the lecturers, during the presentations (they can address questions via Q&A module).
4. They can access a dynamic map of exhibitors, they can discuss with them via live chat, to set up meetings, request product information, exchange contact details, etc.
5. They can meet new colleagues and socialize with other participants (they can search using custom filters/categories and send messages via live chat).
Exhibitors – can exhibit services and products online, interacting with visitors directly through the platform.
Speakers – can present online the scientific papers and interact with the audience through live polls and Q&A.